Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hold Everything

As I am now "working from home"  I have realized the importance of organizing my desk, not that anyone who saw my desk when I had an office would imagine I had any idea what organized looked like. 

Creative office supplies are some of the best sellers in a museum shop.  People like to be able to express their personality at work and have a little fun, especially now when office perks are quickly diminishing and most people work in cubicle farms.

As I contemplate where to find a pencil holder that doesn't come from IKEA I will share some fun organizers I come across in the past few days.

This felt "Loop" pencil holder comes in various sizes for all your organizing needs.


I love how this lamp doubles as a office supply organizer.  Such a space saver!

This brush organizer is so unexpected and clever.  They also make one for jewelry!
 These pieces and many others help make our work lives a little bit lighter and bring some fun and whimsy back into the office and in this day and age I think that is what many of your customers are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment